Thursday

About Short Messages Service 2

SMS Missing :

1. It’s just not the same without U.

2. Please! Come back as soon as possible coz I miz U.

3. I miz U when U’r far away. I think about U every nite N day. Even if we can’t be 2gether, I will miz U now N 4ever. HugNKiss.

4. Have I told U? How much I miz U...

5. Remember me with smiles N laughter, 4 that’s how I’ll remember all of U.

6. A part of U has grown in me, N so U see, it’s U & Me, 4ever, N never apart maybe in distance but never in heart.

7. I can be with U always, wheter U’re near or far, 4 I have roads inside me that take me where U’re.

8. I kiss U from a far... with all my heart.


SMS Love :

1. U’re all I ever wanted, since the first day we met, I have known U 4ever, is the feeling I get.

2. U’re not beautiful coz I looked at U’r body. But coz I looked in2 U’r eyes N I saw what was in U’r heart.

3. Don’t compare our love 2 the flower that blooms only in summer, instead compare it 2 the river that flows 4ever.

4. Is U’r dad a thief or something? Coz someone stole the stars & put them in2 U’r eyes.

5. Don’t go changing 2 try N, coz... I luv U just the way U’re.

6. U dropped U’r smile, can I pick it up 4 me?

7. U know what would look great on U? Me.

8. Do U have a map? Coz I keep getting lost in U’r eyes.
.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home